- 100-Baggers – An analysis I did of past 100-bagger stocks.
- Calculated Risk – One of, if not the best, economics blog.
- Nasdaq.com – Great all around resource for SEC filings, short interest, insider trades, analyst estimates, options quotes and more.
- Yahoo Finance – Another great all around resource, especially for aggregated headlines, message boards, and key statistics.
- Google Finance – I especially like the charts on Google Finance.
- GuruFocus – Great site for creating charts with historical fundamental data in addition to price.
- Financial Times – I find that the Financial Times website is often the best place for charts and fundamental info on foreign stocks.
- finviz – My favorite free stock screener. Lots of metrics to filter on. Also creates good technical analysis charts.
- Google Finance stock screener – Another good free stock screener. Not as many metrics as finviz, but more stocks in the universe.
- Insider Monitor – My favorite site for tracking insider trading. Free, well organized, real-time.
- RetailRoadshow – See roadshow presentations for upcoming IPOs.
- Motif Investing – Interesting site/broker for investing based on various trends.
- Marketocracy – Interesting site for tracking individual investors’ performances.
- Berkshire Hathaway – Read Warren Buffett’s letters to shareholders.
- ETFdb – Great source for ETF information.
- Renaissance Capital – Great resource for IPOs.
- Morningstar – Good source for independent research.
- dshort – Great blog for market perspective and research.
- Seeking Alpha – Good source for stock write-ups and conference call transcripts
- Dataroma – My favorite site for following 13f filings of successful investors. Free, well organized, clean layout.
- Stock Gumshoe – Fun site which tries to guess the names of stocks touted by various newsletters.
- Google Trends – Analyze and graph Google search data in various ways. Incredibly useful for trend spotting.
Blogs & Forums
Turning over Stones